Monday, September 15, 2008

Working With Wire ... The New Look !!


Soon you will be seeing a lot of new items in my shops like the ones shown here. Over the weekend I branched out from my normal beading into something a bit more creative and time consuming, Wire worked jewelry. Though I love many of the beaded necklaces I have done, I needed a change. I have so many ideas in my head it's hard to sit down and do just one but for the last few days a few of those ideas came to life, or so to speak. To start out I'm doing a series of spiral influenced pieces to learn
the best way to work with the tools and the best wire to use. I also just love spirals, and so many ways to use them in any piece of jewelry. So keep an eye out I'll have these listed soon.

1 comments:

Deanna Lack said...

I really love the multicolored one, very nice choice of colors. Can't wait to see these in person :)